Plans are being finalized for the 2015 Valle Catholic K-8 Field Day. Here’s the need to know information:
- Thursday, May 21, 2015 7:50-2:50 @ Valle Football Field (comfortable clothes/tennis shoes); K-2 will also have afternoon activities at Valle Springs Park.
- Parents, please drop off students at field by 7:50 (Supervision provided after 7:20)
- Bus riders will be dropped off at school at regular time; bus transportation will then be provided to field. Dr. Gilligan will supervise students and ride with students to the field.
- Prayer Service at field 8:00-8:30
- Field Events 8:45-2:30 (see more information below)
- Students bring morning snack and brown bag lunch with refillable water bottle (with name on it); extra water and lemonade or juice will be available at the field throughout the day
- Last activity will end at 2:30; Parent pick up at field by 2:50. Latchkey will be at the field on May 21st.
Fallert busses will be at field at 2:50 for bus riders.
- Afternoon treat: DQ small blizzards ($2.00) pre-ordered and prepaid by May 8th.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
An undertaking of this kind does not happen without help from many people. We will need help securing supplies and parent help. If you can help in any of the following ways, please let us know by checking the appropriate spots then signing and returning this letter to school.
Parent/Grandparent/Friend Help (8:45-2:30):
_____ I can help supervise K-2 activities. _____ I can help supervise 3-5 activities.
_____ I can help supervise 6-8 activities.
Field Day Supplies:
Supplies needed for field events. Check if you can send these to school (identify if you need your items back):
_____ spray paint (red/yellow/green/blue for Twister) _____ washboards & washers _____ balloons
_____ 24 pack water bottles _____ panty hose _____ Skittles _____ milk straws _____ chop sticks
_____ mini marshmallows _____hard Life Savers _____ ping pong balls _____ sturdy straws
_____ tires _____ hay bales _____ pool noodles _____ plywood for balance beam _____ beach ball
_____ standard size sponges _____ hula hoops _____ ice cream gallon containers
_____ I will pray for sunshine! (Classes will be held as scheduled in the event of (Shhhh) rain!!
As always thanks for your support and cooperation to make this a fun day for our students. Please sign and return if you can help.
Valle Field Day Committee
Parent Name and homeroom