Protecting God’s Children
All school parents, volunteers and employees who work with children must be in compliance with the Safe Environment Program before they are able to volunteer. This includes:
- Attending a Protecting God’s Children workshop. Click here for a list of upcoming workshops and to register online.
- Fill out the Workers Registration Form and undergo a background check updated in even-numbered years with the FCSR.
- If you have lived outside Missouri within the past five years filling out the American Checked Waiver-Out of State Background Check form.
- Signing the Commitment to Ethical Conduct Form.
- Return all completed forms to the parish office, attn:
Patty Shuh, Child Safety Coordinator
If you have completed the FCSR Worker Registration at another Parish in the Archdiocese of St. Louis, please contact Patty Shuh. These forms will need to be filled out again as volunteers need to be compliant at each location.
Volunteers under the age of 18
If you are under 18 years old or still in high school, and wish to volunteer please read and sign the Code of Ethical Conduct for Youth form and return it to the parish or school office.
Victims of sexual abuse, in addition to contacting civil authorities, are asked to come forward in order to receive pastoral assistance. Reports of abuse may be made to any Pastor or to:
Sandra Price, Executive Director
Office of Child & Youth Protection
Missouri Department of Social services
Children’s Division Hotline Reporting Number: