Valle Catholic Schools is in the process of updating our lunch program and pricing. Please note that the information below will be updated as soon as possible.
Delicious hot lunches will once again be served in our school cafeteria. The lunch prices will be NOT be free for all students for the 2022-23 school year. BREAKFAST WILL NOT BE OFFERED FOR THE 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR. Lunch includes 4 items on a tray, including one main entree.
Grades K-4 $3.00 per lunch
Grades 5-8 $3.05 per lunch
Grades 9-12 $3.10 per lunch
Extra milk .45 per carton
Super lunch $1.25 per entrée
Sides .75 each
1. Lunch money should be brought on the first day of school or paid through MYSCHOOLBUCKS.COM. In grades K-8 the teacher will collect the envelopes from the student in the morning. Grades 9-12 will turn in their money to the cafeteria cashier at lunch. Lunch envelopes can be found at the entrances to the Church, in the cafeteria, school offices or the Parish Center office. Please fill out the information on the envelope completely and it is very important to put their student ID#.
2. Each student will have his/her own cafeteria account. Any amount of money can be deposited into their account at any time. Lunches and other purchases (super lunches, extra milk, etc.) will be deducted off of their account on a daily basis. Students/parents will be notified through myschoolbucks.com when their account balance is running low. Please replenish your student(s) account as soon as you are notified. Charging is not allowed. You can check your balance at any time through myschoolbucks.com or you can email Melissa Grein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. One check can be written for a family. (If you have 2 or more children in school, you can write one check). If you do not want the check divided evenly, please specify how you want the money distributed. Please put your account number on the envelope with the child’s name.
4. A super lunch is an extra main dish and is only available with the purchase of a regular priced meal.
5. A choice of 2 different main dishes and chef salad is available for students in grades K-12. Rotini pasta will be offered for grades 6-12 only.
6. Chocolate 1%, white 1%, and skim milk can be bought separately from the lunch program. The cost is $.45.
7. If your child is in need of special meals because of medical reasons, please call the school to have a form sent to you. A doctor must sign this form or we cannot substitute.
FREE LUNCHES will NOT be available this year unless you qualify by the State of Missouri guidelines listed below in the Letter to Parents-State of Missouri attachment. Please complete the Free and reduced form to see if you qualify.